Realtor® / Broker in North Carolina / South Carolina
704.942.8086 cell phone
Through all my years in real estate, my slogan has always been “My Door is Always Open”. Please feel free to contact me for any of your real estate needs.”
ACHIEVEMENTS & DESIGNATIONS
- National Association of Realtors®
- North Carolina Association of Realtors®
Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
- Voted Five Star ” Best in Client Satisfaction since 2007
- BHG Realtor Hall of Fame inductee – 2002
- Livetime MAME recipient
Certified Military Specialist
- Marred, three grown children, 6 grand children
- Member Myers Park United Methodist Church
- Hospital Visitation volunteer
- Old Providence Racquet Club member
- Realtor Care Day volunteer
- Arts and Science Council volunteer
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Supporter
- Enjoy running, tennis, hiking, golf and traveling
- Cottingham Chalk has been a wonderful company to continue my career with. Not too big not too small. I love the family feeling that we have here and the fact that we all reach out and help each other.
- I love the Carolina blue sky and the wonderful weather we have here in Charlotte. Being an outside person there is always something to do. I also love going to all the plays and concerts uptown. Being so close to the beach and mountains is an added bonus if you need a weekend getaway.
- My favorite vacation is the week we spend at the beach with the family. My favorite newer spot is Aspen either in the summer or winter we love to go and get away. Oh did I forget to mention I love cruising also.
- Being with my kids and grand kids is what I do as much as I can. Watching these grand kids play all different sports, participate in school plays, sleepovers, whatever is going on there is no better feeling then the excitement we see in their faces. Doesn’t get any better.
Most people are surprised to hear that we are from Ohio and have 3 grown children that went to Elon college which is a couple of hours from Charlotte. After putting them through college they decided to settle in Charlotte (yes all 3) so we joined them. Now there are 14 of us all here counting spouses and grand kids.
I have been a residential real estate Realtor/Broker for over 32 years. The firsts 20 years of my career in North Canton, Ohio and the last 12 in Charlotte. I have been blessed to work for 2 wonderful companies with amazing people that taught me everything about the business. Working with people to find them a home or selling their home gives me more joy than I can say. Going into the GMAC Hall of Fame of Realtors in San Diego was one of my proudest moments. My business comes from referrals from all different aspects. I have sold millions over the years and I have always said I was going to write a book, some people get pages others get chapters but each one of them became my friends.
Thorough the years I have also been involved in many organizations. I love to volunteer for our church in any way I can. For the last 12 years I have visited folks in the hospital to let them know people care and prayers are being said. I am dedicated to the LLS Society. They are making strides every day to find a cure for blood cancers and one day they will.
I love playing tennis, or golf with my friends and I also love hiking, walking or just being outdoors. Charlotte provides us the weather to do those things 10 months of the year. I also enjoy traveling with friends and family. There is always something in the works.
My door is “always open” has been my policy since my career started. I have been blessed to build a successful career in real estate. I have worked in every aspect of the industry representing sellers, buyers and investors. Real estate is my life and I am proud to say that and doing it in Charlotte now is a wonderful way to continue my career.
A must see, these potential home sites would be subdivided off the existing 78 beautiful acres of rolling hills and pastureland.It is possible to create one or two large lots at the south street frontage of the Waxhaw Indian road south.Approximately 7 acres per lot. Lots would be deed restricted to be made compatible with the owners adjacent home. Call listing agents for survey. Access is by private,camera monitored gates. Please note that an allowance will be made in the purchase price for the value of the approx 53 acres of the floodplain which the owners plan to protect with a conservation agency.
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
|Listing agent:||Baxter Hayes|
Contact An Agent: