Realtor® / Broker in North Carolina
704.962.9980 cell phone
Great things are done by a series of small things brought together -Vincent van Gogh
ACHIEVEMENTS & DESIGNATIONS
- National Association of Realtors®
- North Carolina Association of Realtors®
Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
- Raised in Monroe, NC
- Graduate of UNC-Charlotte
Former professional dancer and dance teacher
- Mom of two boys and a great dog
- Supporter of the Arts and Education
- Cottingham Chalk is like a family. Everyone is always willing to help in any way.
- Charlotte is a beautiful, friendly, and thriving city. And home to many great restaurants and breweries.
- Folly Beach is my favorite vacation destination. I love the proximity to Charlotte and the low key vibe.
- I love sporting events in the Queen City. Going to see the Charlotte Knights Or Hornets is at the top of my list.
- I am in a group called Charlotte Beer Snobs. Very fun, laid back, and a great way to meet people and try out all of our awesome breweries.
As a native to the Charlotte area, I have enjoyed watching this beautiful city grow. From tumbling at Clemmer’s Gymnastics to ice skating at Eastland Mall to tennis matches and cheering at local area high schools, much of my youth was spent in Charlotte. After graduating from UNC-Charlotte, I spent nearly thirty years teaching dance at Northwest School of the Arts, Queens University of Charlotte, Jami Masters School of Dance, and The British School of Charlotte.
During my teaching career, I developed a love for renovating, decorating, and buying and selling houses. That passion led to my career in real estate. I enjoy helping others find their perfect home, and am excited to assist with renovation design and staging when it’s time to sell. I love the potential of all houses and sharing that enthusiasm with my clients.
Walking through Dilworth, going to baseball games, and visiting local breweries are my favorite things to do in Charlotte.
Recent SalesSales 1 - 3 of 3
Sold for $720,000 on Feb 26, 2021 for 98% of list price
Subdivision: Providence Park
→ More info
Sold for $495,000 on Aug 31, 2020 for 107.6% of list price
→ More info
Sold for $332,500 on Mar 31, 2020 for 98.5% of list price
Complex: The Meadows
→ More info
Sales 1 - 3 of 3
FEATURED LISTINGSListings 1 - 4 of 85 next →
6256 Sharon Hills Road, Charlotte, NC 28210
Subdivision: Sharon Hills
5 BR, 4.3 BA, 6474 sqft
Lucy Butler | MLS # 3589381 | Active
2450 Red Fox Trail, Charlotte, NC 28211
5 BR, 5.2 BA, 6655 sqft
Sara Roche | MLS # 3699070 | Contract
326 Colville Road, Charlotte, NC 28207
5 BR, 5.1 BA, 4643 sqft
Callie Kelly | MLS # 3719071 | Contract
Listings 1 - 4 of 85 next →