Realtor® / Broker in North Carolina / South Carolina
704.907.2416 cell phone
“I enjoy utilizing my sales and marketing skills honed in the corporate world and applying them to the residential real estate market. My clients appreciate my professionalism, attention to detail, and ability to understand their needs.”
ACHIEVEMENTS & DESIGNATIONS
- National Association of Realtors®
- North Carolina Association of Realtors®
Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Graduate of Auburn University w/BS in Business
- Myers Park Country Club, Member
- Volunteer for Arts and Science Council
- West Charlotte High mentor for Emerging Young Leaders
I love the ability to help people find their perfect home and lifestyle.
- I love that Charlotte is such a beautiful city with mature trees and lovely neighborhoods so close to downtown. Abundant restaurants, great schools, shopping and activities make it a special place to call home.
My husband and I love going to Hilton Head Island. Charlotte is so close to the coast—it is an easy four hour car trip. Hilton Head has great restaurants, golf courses, and beautiful beaches.
- I love golfing, running, pilates, cooking and traveling.
I am an artist. I am fascinated by the human form and paint with acrylics.
I was raised in Atlanta and graduated from Auburn University with a B.S. degree in Business. Upon graduation, I worked as a Sales Engineer for General Electric. Marriage brought me to Charlotte in 1991. Since, I have worked as an account executive with Honeywell, Inc. prior to becoming a Realtor in 1996.
I enjoy utilizing my sales and marketing skills honed in the corporate world and applying them to residential real estate. My clients appreciate my professionalism, attention to detail, and ability to understand their needs.
I have chaired the building of homes for Habitat for Humanity in Charlotte and Columbia, SC in 2013-2016. I have been involved in mentoring young adults at West Charlotte High School through the Emerging Young Leader program. I have tutored grade school students through the Heart Math organization. I have served on the board of the Myers Park Home Owners Association. I am a member of the Arts and Science Council.
My husband and I live in Myers Park with our two Maltese dogs. I am an avid runner, golfer and traveller.