LEIGH COTTINGHAM CORSO
Realtor® / Broker in North Carolina / South Carolina
704.650.0063 cell phone
“Charlotte is a place I am proud to call home. As a native Charlottean and second generation Realtor, I have established relationships in our community and a deep knowledge of the market. I strive to provide my clients with a streamlined and informative experience.”
ACHIEVEMENTS & DESIGNATIONS
- National Association of Realtors®
- North Carolina Association of Realtors®
- Canopy Realtor® Association
- Top Producer since 2012
Rookie of the Year in 2008
Voted 2019 REAL Trends America’s Best Realtor in North Carolina
- Arts and Science Council
- Graduate of UNC Chapel Hill
- United Way supporter
Member of Myers Park United Methodist Church
Member of Myers Park Country Club
Married with a little boy and baby girl
Why did I join Cottingham Chalk? Well, I’m not sure I really had a choice, haha…it’s in the blood!
All of my family is in Charlotte which is one reason I love living here and why I will never leave.
- One of my favorite vacation spots is La Corso Casa in Torch Lake, Michigan. My husband, Michael’s family has a cottage on the lake where we go every summer. There is a bet every year as to whether I’ll get in the water…it’s beautiful but freezing! I always make the plunge.
- During my free time I enjoy hanging out with my son, Patrick. I’m soaking up the “mommy too” phase, where he wants me to do everything with him.
- My husband and I met on a blind date. He told his dad he was going to marry me the day after we met!
For as long as I can remember, I knew I wanted to be a Realtor. My dad, Dan and John opened Cottingham Chalk before I was born, so, I guess you could say I was born into real estate. After graduating from UNC Chapel Hill in 2007, it was game time. I actually think I was lucky to enter this business during a downturn because it allowed me to learn the market from all angles and better appreciate the successes I’ve achieved over the years.
I’ve always been a bit of a perfectionist with high expectations and strong determination. I treat each client with equal enthusiasm and dedication, with a goal of developing life-long relationships. Having grown up in this great city, I offer a unique perspective to my clients, from the inside scoop on certain houses and neighborhoods to the best Mexican restaurant in town. I love what I do.
Real estate is 24/7, but I make sure to find time for philanthropy, most recently through Heart Math Tutoring at my neighborhood elementary school. Charlotte has given so much to me, it’s fulfilling to give a little back.
OFF MARKET SALES
Address: 837 Greentree Drive – 4 BR, 2.2 BA – 4,243 sqft
Sold for: $947,000 on Sep 16, 2019