Realtor® / Broker in North Carolina
704.651.4225 cell phone
Charlotte has always been my home and I would love to help it become yours as well! My goal is to make the process of buying a home an enjoyable and exciting experience. Being a Charlotte native, I know it like the back of my hand. I have a passion for this city and would love to share it with you!
ACHIEVEMENTS & DESIGNATIONS
- National Association of Realtors®
- North Carolina Association of Realtors®
Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
- Born and raised in Charlotte, NC
- Grew up in Myers park and currently live in Madison Park
- Member of Christ Episcopal Church
- Graduated from Appalachian State in 2017 with a Major in Communications and a Minor in Marketing
- Member of Alpha Delta Pi
Cottingham Chalk is one of the reason why I love what I do. The family environment and support your receive is unmatched.
- My passion for Real Estate comes from my 8 years of sales experience and my appreciation for each home and its individual value.
- I am a lover of the mountains and have gone to the Homestead in Hot Springs Virginia every year for the past 20 years with my family from all over the country.
- In my free time I enjoy spending time with my three dogs. I’ve always been an animal lover and growing up I would go to the animal shelter almost any chance I could get. I’m pretty sure that’s how I ended up with three dogs!
- New Years Eve is my favorite holiday. Growing up I would go to Uptown every year with my family, watch the live band and then head home to watch the ball drop with a champagne toast.
I am fortunate enough to be one of the handful of people that have always called Charlotte their home. Being a Charlotte native, I have watched this city grow and change throughout my lifetime. I grew up in Myers Park and attended Trinity Episcopal School in Uptown and then Myers Park for high school. I then traveled to the mountains where I attended Appalachian State University obtaining a degree in Communications and Marketing. It was no question when I graduated that I would be returning to my favorite city.
I have always had a passion for real estate and working with people. I believe that stems from constantly being around it growing up and having family friends in the business. When we sold our family home, I was able to understand on a deeper level what a home can mean for a family. I hope that I cannot only help you with a house, but find you a place that you can call home.
FEATURED LISTINGSListings 1 - 4 of 74 next →
5413 Colony Road, Charlotte, NC 28226
4 BR, 4.1 BA, 4359 sqft
Lucy Butler | MLS # 3789577 | Contract
5419 Colony Road, Charlotte, NC 28226
4 BR, 4.1 BA, 4482 sqft
Lucy Butler | MLS # 3782007 | Contract
2400 Mecklenburg Avenue, Charlotte, NC 28205
5 BR, 5.2 BA, 4805 sqft
Lucy Butler | MLS # 3775671 | Active
Listings 1 - 4 of 74 next →