Realtor® / Broker in North Carolina
704.444.0898 cell phone
As a third generation Charlottean and former commercial real estate broker, I have spent time in all parts of the city and stay ahead of both on and off market opportunities. I am available to my clients at all hours and position myself as a lifelong resource, whether you are buying a house or looking for the best Chinese takeout!
ACHIEVEMENTS & DESIGNATIONS
- National Association of Realtors®
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- North Carolina Association of Realtors®
Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
- Charlotte native
- Graduate of UNC Chapel Hill
- Former commercial real estate broker (Trinity Partners & CBRE)
- Active community member and volunteer
- Myers Park resident
Cottingham Chalk agents are pros in every aspect of real estate – we all work together to give our customers the best information and opportunities.
- Charlotte is a wonderful city to grow in, whether you’re a single homeowner or part of a large family, there is truly something for everyone. Our breweries are kid-friendly!
For a quick weekend away, you’ll find me visiting family at Lake Norman for lazy mornings and sunset cruises. If I’m lucky enough, I go down to Turks and Caicos (and have a mojito at Hemingway’s!).
With most of my family in Charlotte, I spend as much of my free time as I can with them (usually watching reruns of old UNC basketball games and arguing over whether coach should have called a timeout…).