Realtor® / Broker in North Carolina / South Carolina
704.756.6345 cell phone
My goal is to bring honesty and integrity to each real estate transaction and to keep you up to date with our growing community as we fill your housing needs.
ACHIEVEMENTS & DESIGNATIONS
- National Association of Realtors®
- North Carolina Association of Realtors®
Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
- Lived in Myers Park area of Charlotte for 30 years
Married with 3 grown children and 3 grandchildren
- Active at Myers Park Presbyterian Church, Elder
- Attended Queens College
- Graduated from Emory University with BS in Nursing
- Enjoy traveling, reading and playing Mahjongg
- I love working at Cottingham Chalk with wonderful colleagues and a great support system.
Charlotte is full of vitality everywhere. I love the social capital that the city puts forth along with the can do spirit! Easy to fall in love with Charlotte.
- I love to travel to the beach and the mountains and especially to DC to see my grandchildren.
- My favorite past times include reading, travel and playing Mahjongg.
- I also enjoy battling it out at the mahjongg table (Chinese tile game) with a wonderful group of long time friends.
Charlotte has been home to me for more than 30 years! I love everything about it from the leafy trees to the neighborhoods with wide sidewalks. After working as an Oncology RN and a preschool teacher, 10 years ago I moved to another field to care for others: Real Estate! I want to continue to shepherd others through this fun, yet occasionally stressful phase of life of buying and selling a house.
These days, I adore playing with my 3 precious grandchildren. As an elder at Myers Park Presbyterian Church, I have engaged in multiple local and global outreach opportunities and have built established relationships through book clubs, volunteering at a preschool, and mission trips to Malawi, Africa.
Charlotte and housing trends have changed over the past 30 years but I’ve kept on eye on it all. My attention to details and my personal touch set me apart! Let’s enjoy the process together!