Realtor® / Broker in North Carolina / South Carolina
THE HUNEYCUTT TEAM
704.953.0658 cell phone
My goal is to make your real estate experience stress free by providing the insight and advice you need to make the best decisions possible.
ACHIEVEMENTS & DESIGNATIONS
- National Association of Realtors®
- North Carolina Association of Realtors®
Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Top Sales Team for CCH since 2002
- Top producer since 1996
- Over $412 million career sales
Voted 2019 REAL Trends America’s Best Realtor in North Carolina
- Served as Board President – Loaves and Fishes
- Served as President – Dilworth Community Development Association
- Myers Park Presbyterian Church
- Community School of the Arts – Board Member
- Married with 2 grown daughters
I “Ran with the Bulls” in Pamplona
My wife and I graduated from the same high school and college – Go Heels!
I love all sports, especially the Charlotte Hornets
I prefer the mountains to the beach, but often get outvoted when it comes to family vacations
I have been selling homes for over 25 years – always with Cottingham Chalk
I moved to Charlotte in 1984 after graduating from UNC. I rented my first place in Dilworth and then stayed in the neighborhood for 31 years. My wife, Sherri, and I now live in SouthPark as empty nesters.
In 1991, I came to work for Cottingham Chalk, and have enjoyed being a realtor ever since. I especially love helping people make good decisions that affect their lives and their families’ happiness. Over the last 27 years at Cottingham Chalk, I have been either the top agent or the top team 19 times. My sales have topped $500 million, and I am in the top 1% of agents in Charlotte.