Realtor® / Broker in North Carolina / South Carolina
704.576.2949 cell phone
I want to build a strong relationship – founded on trust, built on integrity and focused on achieving your goals.
ACHIEVEMENTS & DESIGNATIONS
- National Association of Realtors®
- North Carolina Association of Realtors®
Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- CRRA Professional Standards Committee
- 5 Star Best in Client Satisfaction – 7 year winner
- Multi Million Dollar Producer
- Triumph Club of the Carolinas
- Carolina Raptor Center volunteer
- Enjoy travel, reading, duplicate bridge and spoiling our two Italian Greyhounds
- We are a local company with team members who are a part of a “family”. If an agent needs assistance, the other agents quickly respond with advice or help. It is one of the strengths of our organization.
- Charlotte is a perfect location between the mountains ( 2 hours away ) and the beaches (3-4 hours away). The Queen City has great restaurants, with more opening all the time!
- I enjoy traveling and have visited most all areas of the US and many places in Europe. My husband works 2-3 weeks each month in London so I am lucky enough to spend a good amount of time there, one of my favorite cities in the world.
- I play duplicate bridge, read a lot and love to spoil our 2 Italian Greyhounds!
- My husband and I still own the Triumph sports car that we bought new in 1967 upon graduating from college. Over the years, more have been acquired and we now have an extensive collection of vintage British Motorcars. We drive them, show them and vintage race them. As a result, we have made many friends across the US and around the world that share our interest in these automobiles.
In the business since 1977, I am a seasoned and highly experienced residential real estate agent and am licensed in both NC and SC. With my husband, whose profession brought about 6 moves, I truly understand the trials and tribulations of moving and the effect it has on all members of the family.
I also gained invaluable experience as the Director of Relocation for two major real estate companies. Working with corporations and relocation companies moving many families at one time during group moves as well as individual transfers and new hires has offered a true perspective of the challenges people have to deal with during their moves. They must be able to put a lot of trust in their local agent to give them good advice and to help them make the best decisions for their unique situations. I always strive to give each of my clients my best care possible during the entire process.
Continuing my education throughout my entire career, I have also earned the following designations:
* Accredited Buyer Agent (ABA)
* Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
* Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Locally, I serve on the Professional Standards Committee, a prestigious appointment that has earned the respect of my colleagues. I place a high value on the ethics demanded of our profession and strive to ensure all real estate professionals maintain the same standards.
Charlotte is a very welcoming city to newcomers and offers a wide variety of opportunities to become involved. I have been a long time volunteer at the Carolina Raptor Center and experience the satisfaction of rescuing and transporting injured owls, hawks and other birds of prey and releasing most of them back in the wild after they have been successfully treated and rehabilitated. Choose an interest of yours and there is probably an organization that would love your help!
Our two sons are both married to wonderful women that we are proud to have in our family and we are blessed with three terrific grandchildren.
MY LISTINGSListings 1 - 2 of 2
1836 Bobolink Lane, Charlotte, NC 28226
4 BR, 3 BA, 2052 sqft
Jeanne Brannon | MLS # 3502660 | Active
Listings 1 - 2 of 2
MY SOLD LISTINGSSales 1 - 3 of 3
Sold for $165,000 on Sep 7, 2018 for 97.1% of list price
→ More info
Sold for $219,000 on Mar 5, 2018 for 100% of list price
Complex: Springfield Square
→ More info
Sold for $310,000 on Dec 4, 2017 for 100% of list price
→ More info
Sales 1 - 3 of 3
FEATURED LISTINGSListings 1 - 4 of 152 next →
2017 Princeton Avenue, Charlotte, NC 28207
Subdivision: Myers Park
5 BR, 6.2 BA, 7446 sqft
Jocephus Huneycutt | MLS # 3487506 | Active
111 Catawba Cove Lane, Belmont, NC 28012
Subdivision: Catawba Cove
6 BR, 8.1 BA, 9704 sqft
Cindi Hastings | MLS # 3489897 | Active
1574 Queens Road, Charlotte, NC 28207
Subdivision: Myers Park
5 BR, 4.1 BA, 6499 sqft
Callie Kelly | MLS # 3431354 | Active
Listings 1 - 4 of 152 next →