EDDIE LYNN FINCH
Realtor® / Broker in North Carolina / South Carolina
THE FINCHMILLER TEAM
704.458.6700 cell phone
Listening to our clients and understanding their needs helps the FinchMiller Team maintain long-term business relationships. With over 30 years combined experience, the FinchMiller Team’s goal is to provide the utmost integrity to our clients in all buying and selling transactions. We believe communication and trust are key to lasting relationships and continually strive for our clients to enjoy the experience throughout the process.
ACHIEVEMENTS & DESIGNATIONS
- National Association of Realtors®
- North Carolina Association of Realtors®
Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
Rookie of the Year at CC in 2000
- Married 35 years with 2 sons
- Graduate Jacksonville State University – BS Education
- Georgia State University – Masters in Education
- Taught high school English for 8 years
- Resided in Alabama for 22 years
- Charlotte resident since 1979
- Member of Myers Park Presbyterian Church
- Volunteer at Brookstone School
- Love SEC football, especially Auburn
- I love the professionalism of the people at Cottingham Chalk.
I love the proximity to the beaches and the mountains from Charlotte. The variety of professional sports available and the Arts — so many museums, theaters, live entertainment. CPCC oﬀers continuing education along with classes that enable one to pursue their interests and hobbies.
- I love Holden Beach for a great vacation spot.
- During my free time I enjoy gardening and watching Auburn football.
- I am a Jacquline Kennedy authority!
“Enjoy the Experience” became the cornerstone phrase for the FinchMiller Team when Carol Miller and myself teamed up during the 2008 market crash. Happenstance brought us together and our individual styles have sustained them in an ever-changing real estate market. Our clients continue to appreciate the many aspects our team has to oﬀer. I am an extrovert that brings joy, vitality, and a tenacious attitude to the buying and selling side of every transaction while Carol is thoughtful, friendly and somewhat more direct. I have a background in education and Carol worked in medical staﬃng prior to entering the real estate profession.
I moved here from Atlanta after meeting and marrying a Charlotte native. Carol relocated from her home state of Texas for a change of scene and has lived here since. Both of us understand the challenges in relocating for any reason and are especially sensitive to a family’s needs when moving to a new and unfamiliar place. For those living in Charlotte, we are comfortable and familiar in any part of the Charlotte metro area inclusive of the surrounding South Carolina market. We have a diverse clientele and the FinchMiller Team is comfortable working in any price range if it meets our client’s needs. We both agree Charlotte is a great place to live and we strive to make it a place our clients are happy to call home! Above all, we want you to “enjoy the experience” with the FinchMiller Team.