Realtor® / Broker in North Carolina / South Carolina
704.516.6349 cell phone
When my clients decide on their new home, I want them to feel they have made the best choice for their lifestyle. Home buying and selling is about building relationships and trust during this process.
ACHIEVEMENTS & DESIGNATIONS
- National Association of Realtors®
- North Carolina Association of Realtors®
Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
Certified Military Specialist
- 25+ years of sales and marketing experience in Charlotte market
- Administrator for HomeArama and Parade of Homes
- Featured artist in the annual Business Journal’s Book of Lists
- BS in Communications from Queens university
- 3 sons, 2 daughters-in-law and 4 grandchildren
- Fine Artist specializing in Urban Landscapes and showing at Providence Gallery
- Participate in Local art shows to benefit Christ Church and Charlotte Country Day
- 2015 volunteer for Sarcoma Stomp
- Being a broker is always full of surprises. Every day is different!
- Charlotte is on the move and I love the challenges that change brings to the city.
- I have three favorite vacation spots—Ocean City, NJ, Litchfield, SC, and Fortaleza, Brazil. I have wonderful summer memories from these three places.
- Painting is my favorite pastime. I do large oil urban landscapes. I receive much of my inspiration from New York; however, I have been featured in the Business Journal for several years with my Charlotte urban scenes.
- Something no one knows about me — I would love to be the opening pitcher for the Philadelphia Phillies in the World Series.
Working at Cottingham Chalk has been a wonderful experience. Everyone’s life is full of ups and downs and my favorite thing about being a broker is hearing my client’s stories. Helping clients through the stress of buying and selling a home is a rewarding experience. No sale is like the previous sale!
Before joining Cottingham Chalk, I worked for a non-profit and organized an event called HomeArama. It was one of the largest custom home shows in the Southeast. Through this event, I became involved with fundraising for the Levine Children’s Hospital. In addition, I was a lobbyist to bring an Intermediate Care Facility built in Charlotte for special needs people. I am a strong believer in giving back to the community that serves your needs.
I spend my free time painting urban landscapes. I am active in the Charlotte arts scene and can be found at most gallery crawls. I show at Providence Gallery and participate in a number of art fund raisers in the community.
I have three great sons and four fantastic grandchildren. And I have a rescue dog named Oreo—she is my first girl child! I was born and raised in Philadelphia, PA and graduated from Centenary University in Hackettstown, NJ. In addition, I have a BS in Communications from Queens University.
Style & sophistication in this stone/cedar shake home on one of the most beautiful streets in Myers Park! Renovated & floorplan reworked in 2015 creating perfect home for entertaining.Large GR w/huge stone FP, exposed beam ceiling opens to KT w/commercial grade appliances includ. Viking range,built-in microwave,warming drawer,vegetable steamer. Honed granite counters & island w/prep sink.Two dishwashers & pot filler/specialty nooks for cooking supplies,hidden scullery w/custom cabinet. Mudroom w/built in fridge/freezer,drop zone. Den/library with custom built ins and French doors opening to tremendous outdoor terrace w/stone FP. Master BR down opens to screened porch.Renovated luxurious bath w/marble inlaid floor, marble shower, cast iron tub with pewter exterior, dual vanities,recessed lighting.Upstairs w/generous secondary BRs, bonus rm & exercise or could be media room. Incredible 3car gar. w/carriage house above w/separate living area & BR. Flat private yard perfect for pool.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
|Listing agent:||Rebecca McGrath|
Contact An Agent: