Realtor® / Broker in North Carolina / South Carolina
704.516.6349 cell phone
When my clients decide on their new home, I want them to feel they have made the best choice for their lifestyle. Home buying and selling is about building relationships and trust during this process.
ACHIEVEMENTS & DESIGNATIONS
- National Association of Realtors®
- North Carolina Association of Realtors®
Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
Certified Military Specialist
- 25+ years of sales and marketing experience in Charlotte market
- Administrator for HomeArama and Parade of Homes
- Featured artist in the annual Business Journal’s Book of Lists
- BS in Communications from Queens university
- 3 sons, 2 daughters-in-law and 4 grandchildren
- Fine Artist specializing in Urban Landscapes and showing at Providence Gallery
- Participate in Local art shows to benefit Christ Church and Charlotte Country Day
- 2015 volunteer for Sarcoma Stomp
- Being a broker is always full of surprises. Every day is different!
- Charlotte is on the move and I love the challenges that change brings to the city.
- I have three favorite vacation spots—Ocean City, NJ, Litchfield, SC, and Fortaleza, Brazil. I have wonderful summer memories from these three places.
- Painting is my favorite pastime. I do large oil urban landscapes. I receive much of my inspiration from New York; however, I have been featured in the Business Journal for several years with my Charlotte urban scenes.
- Something no one knows about me — I would love to be the opening pitcher for the Philadelphia Phillies in the World Series.
Working at Cottingham Chalk has been a wonderful experience. Everyone’s life is full of ups and downs and my favorite thing about being a broker is hearing my client’s stories. Helping clients through the stress of buying and selling a home is a rewarding experience. No sale is like the previous sale!
Before joining Cottingham Chalk, I worked for a non-profit and organized an event called HomeArama. It was one of the largest custom home shows in the Southeast. Through this event, I became involved with fundraising for the Levine Children’s Hospital. In addition, I was a lobbyist to bring an Intermediate Care Facility built in Charlotte for special needs people. I am a strong believer in giving back to the community that serves your needs.
I spend my free time painting urban landscapes. I am active in the Charlotte arts scene and can be found at most gallery crawls. I show at Providence Gallery and participate in a number of art fund raisers in the community.
I have three great sons and four fantastic grandchildren. And I have a rescue dog named Oreo—she is my first girl child! I was born and raised in Philadelphia, PA and graduated from Centenary University in Hackettstown, NJ. In addition, I have a BS in Communications from Queens University.
MY SALESSales 1 - 2 of 2
Sold for $318,000 on Nov 10, 2020 for 98.8% of list price
Complex: The Meadows
→ More info
Sold for $794,000 on Apr 16, 2020 for 98% of list price
Subdivision: Mason Oaks
→ More info
Sales 1 - 2 of 2
FEATURED LISTINGSListings 1 - 4 of 54 next →
6256 Sharon Hills Road, Charlotte, NC 28210
Subdivision: Sharon Hills
5 BR, 4.3 BA, 6474 sqft
Lucy Butler | MLS # 3589381 | Active
1619 Waxhaw Indian Trail Road, Waxhaw, NC 28173
Subdivision: Sandy Ridge
4 BR, 4.2 BA, 6482 sqft
Sadler Barnhardt | MLS # 3561956 | Contract
2200 Hopedale Avenue, Charlotte, NC 28207
Subdivision: Myers Park
5 BR, 4.1 BA, 6893 sqft
Anne Bell | MLS # 3696482 | Contract
Listings 1 - 4 of 54 next →