Realtor® / Broker in North Carolina / South Carolina
843.367.2825 cell phone
What I love most about real estate are the relationships I develop with my clients. I enjoy getting to know each individual, focusing on their needs, their goals, and working together to exceed their expectations. Whether it’s a first home, a second home, or a beach house, selling or buying a new home is very personal and it’s an honor to work with each family. I am excited to work for Cottingham Chalk because of their outstanding reputation and customer service.
ACHIEVEMENTS & DESIGNATIONS
- National Association of Realtors®
- North Carolina Association of Realtors®
- South Carolina Association of Realtors®
Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
- Native to Charleston, S.C.
- Ashley Hall – Graduate
- Queens University – Graduate
- Beverly Woods Elementary School – Volunteer
- Providence United Methodist Weekday School – Volunteer
- Native to Charleston, S.C., I grew up sailing, crabbing and enjoying the Lowcountry.
- My family splits our time between Charlotte and Charleston, a dream that I don’t take for granted.
- My first job was interning with local Charlotte event planner extraordinaire Mary Tribble. She inspired me to become an event planner, in my first career of 15 years. I went on to work for Walt Disney World, The John F. Kennedy Center where I planned the celebrations for various televised awards shows, Presidential dinners, The Spoleto Festival USA, MUSC Children’s Hospital and the American Heart Association.
I have had several celebrity encounters, but my favorite was being seated next to Sandra Day O’Connor, Buzz Aldrin, and Condoleezza Rice, which made for great conversation!
- I played tennis for Queens University, my husband played tennis at The Citadel and now we enjoy playing for fun and coaching our children.
- My family’s favorite vacation spot is the hidden gem of Edisto Beach, S.C. – we have spent the last 25 years vacationing.
- I once designed and manufactured smocked children’s clothing for local colleges.
- My family has a farm in the upstate of South Carolina, where I spent many a summer’s chasing fireflies and strawberry picking. Because of its proximity to Clemson, we love Clemson football! Go Tigers!
I was blessed to be born and raised in the Lowcountry of South Carolina. After graduating from Ashley Hall, I moved to Charlotte to attend Queens University on a tennis scholarship. Charlotte became a second home during college, but also because my husband’s family is from Matthews/ Hemby Bridge area. After Queens, I lived in Washington, D.C., before returning to Charleston. I spent the first 15 years of my career in event management and development. After the birth of my son, I decided to stay home. Over time, I missed networking and the relationships I had worked so hard to build. I am very fortunate to be in real estate and to help people I care about every day. I am detail oriented and I love the challenge and excitement that comes with every new client and their goal.
In Charleston, I worked for both a larger firm and a boutique firm, working with investors to help them find second homes on the beach and those who wanted to expand their portfolio in a growing market. I have also worked with families moving into the area from abroad, relocating for work, who not only need a home, but also an introduction to the area. My husband and I also have owned and managed several residential and commercial properties.
In 2018, my husband’s job brought us to Charlotte. I am excited to continue my career in a city that I have considered to be home for over two decades. I have experience as a first-time home buyer, working with families who are ready for their second home and those who want to expand their portfolio to owning investment properties. Whatever the case may be, I look forward to working together to make it a positive and rewarding experience.
FEATURED LISTINGSListings 1 - 4 of 155 next →
2017 Princeton Avenue, Charlotte, NC 28207
Subdivision: Myers Park
5 BR, 6.2 BA, 7446 sqft
Jocephus Huneycutt | MLS # 3487506 | Active
111 Catawba Cove Lane, Belmont, NC 28012
Subdivision: Catawba Cove
6 BR, 8.1 BA, 9704 sqft
Cindi Hastings | MLS # 3489897 | Active
1574 Queens Road, Charlotte, NC 28207
Subdivision: Myers Park
5 BR, 4.1 BA, 6499 sqft
Callie Kelly | MLS # 3431354 | Active
Listings 1 - 4 of 155 next →