Realtor® / Broker in North Carolina / South Carolina
704.661.1094 cell phone
Buying or selling a home can be an exciting and stressful time. Let our team, with decades of combined real estate and sales experience along with legal knowledge, navigate the home buying and selling process for you.
ACHIEVEMENTS & DESIGNATIONS
- National Association of Realtors®
- North Carolina Association of Realtors®
- Canopy Realtor® Association
- Former CRRA Leadership Development Member
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Licensed Attorney
- Juris Doctor (J.D.)
Cottingham Chalk, consistent Top Producer
- Voted “Best in Client Satisfaction” Charlotte Magazine since 2008
- Certified Professional Values Analyst (CPVA)
- Order of the Crown Member, Charlotte School of Law (Academic honor and scholastic leadership society)
- Member Charlotte Regional Realtor Professional Standards Committee
- Certified Military Residential Specialist
Certified Military Specialist
- BA English – University of South Carolina
- Pro-Bono Attorney, Safe Alliance, Victim Assistant for Domestic Violence
- Former Guardian Ad Litem, NC Court System
- Former Myers Park Traditional PTA president
- Former Sunday School teacher, Myers Park United Methodist Church
- Junior Achievement Volunteer
- Grown daughter who is a Wofford Graduate
- Enjoy football, horseback riding, reading and spending time at the beach
I love being a broker at Cottingham Chalk because we have such a collaborative spirit. We all help each other and support each other in any way possible.
I love living in Charlotte. I can’t imagine living anywhere else. The city has so much to offer with sports, plays, shopping and such wonderful restaurants.
My favorite vacation spot is Islamorada, Florida. It’s half way between Miami and Key West. It’s a tropical slice of heaven without leaving the US. My family and I have vacationed and spent holidays there for the past 18 years.
My favorite pastime is football. I love college and pro football. I have season tickets to the Carolina Panthers and watch every game of the University of South Carolina football. When football season ends, I am counting the days until it’s football season again. I also love to travel. My trips have taken me to Italy, Australia, France, Germany, Bermuda, The Netherlands, New Orleans, Martha’s Vineyard and The Bahamas. The joke in my family is “don’t ask me to go unless you mean it”!
Here is something that most people don’t know about me. I am certified in personality testing. The kind of tests that tell you what job you would be best suited for and what types of activities are really motivating to an individual. Clearly, I found the job for which I am most suited.
I’m lucky, I get to do what I love every day! My passion is helping my clients find their perfect new home and/or sell their existing home. I’m very detailed oriented and always go the extra mile to advocate for my clients. I have been with Cottingham Chalk for 13 years and am a consistent top producer. In my rookie year I sold more than any other agent in their rookie year. A record I still hold today. I have been voted Five Star “Best in Client Satisfaction” by my clients every year since 2008. One of my greatest rewards is that so much of my business comes from past clients or referrals from past clients. I have had the pleasure of working with some amazing individuals. I now count many of those as dear friends.
I also believe in giving back to the community which has so blessed me. Through the years I have been a Guardian Ad Litem, a PTA president, a Sunday school teacher and a Junior Achievement teacher. In addition to being a Realtor, I am also a licensed NC attorney. In that capacity, I represent victims of domestic violence Pro Bono in civil court to obtain a Domestic Violence Protective Order.
I also love to travel. My trips have taken me to Italy, Australia, France, Germany, Bermuda, The Netherlands, New Orleans, Martha’s Vineyard and The Bahamas. The joke in my family is “don’t ask me to go unless you mean it”! I also love animals. Currently I have two dogs. However, if you name a domesticated animal I am sure I have had it at some time. At one time, I had five horses.
As a resident of Charlotte for 32 years I have seen some incredible growth to this wonderful city. I am experienced in selling all over Charlotte and in all of the surrounding areas. I am also licensed in South Carolina. I’d love to help you with any of your real estate needs.