Realtor® / Broker in North and South Carolina
THE LAURIE HALT TEAM
704.877.6770 cell phone
Offering the highest level of professionalism, honesty & integrity.
ACHIEVEMENTS & DESIGNATIONS
- National Association of Realtors®
- North Carolina Association of Realtors®
Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
Certified Military Specialist
- Married, three children
Charity League of Charlotte – Board Member
Sardis Swim Club – Board Member for Membership
East Mecklenburg PTSO – Secretary
- I’m proud to work for a company who prides itself as a superb-service, boutique firm.
- I feel like Charlotte has such a “larger-city vibe” to it, with all that has to offer, but also has that southern charm feeling to it, which is a great combination!
- One of the benefits in living here is that you can get to some pretty amazing destinations within 2-3 hours…the beach and the mountains! My family and I enjoy Kiawah Island and other beaches, such as Ocean Isle, but also adore the mountain areas, such as Hendersonville and Asheville area.
I enjoy spending time with my family and our 3 rescue dogs. I love being at home, but also really enjoy getting out to explore fun outdoor excursions too, such as the White Water Center, whether it be hiking or biking around. Exploring all of the fun restaurants, breweries, and fun, new events that continue to evolve with Charlotte’s growth is a favorite for me. I’m a “wanna-be” photographer, and I enjoy capturing special moments in just our daily lives.
- I’m getting a little braver in my recent years…enjoyed zip-lining in The Gorge up in the NC mountains, and even agreed to take an “un-tethered” Hot Air Balloon ride with my husband recently – what a blast!
I am a “native Charlotte girl”, who has lived a few other places, including Washington, DC, and although I enjoyed those other locations, I’ll have to say that Charlotte feels the most like “home”.
I attended college at the University of North Carolina in Greensboro, and then lived and worked in the Washington, DC area for 5 years, before returning to my southern roots. I then worked as a Manufacturer’s Sales Rep in the Home Furnishings/Gift business with a territory that included Charlotte and the western part of NC for 7 years. I have been married to a Charlotte native for 21 years, and we have 3 children…boy/girl twins who are age 17, and a son who is 13 years old. I have really enjoyed watching all of the changes and growth within our city while raising our family here!
I believe that someone’s “home” is a big part of the foundation for who they are, and I am driven to give my clients the “white-glove” service they deserve, whether it be assisting them in finding the home that they’ve been dreaming of, or in putting their current home on the market. I am my client’s advocate every step of the way during this process, with complete follow-through during this process, and beyond the closing.
“Being in community” is important to me, and some of the ways I do that, and feel like I’m giving back is being a part of these organizations…
- Charity League of Charlotte – Board Member for this non-profit, (100 year old) organization committed to providing resources and programs to benefit “at-risk youth” in the Charlotte area.
- Sardis Swim Club – Board member for Membership
- East Mecklenburg PTSO – Secretary
ABOUT OUR TEAM
With a friendship spanning over 3 decades, and over 25 years of combined Real Estate experience, it was a natural fit to incorporate our talents and our like-minded philosophies in converting transactions into relationships beyond the sale.
Our extreme dedication and years of experience will result in seamless transactions, offering exceptional service and results!