Realtor® / Broker in North Carolina / South Carolina
704.641.5513 cell phone
Honest, thorough, professional and dedicated to helping you make the right decision. While most of my clients are Americans, as a German native, I am experienced at helping individuals and families moving from abroad make a smooth and pleasant transition to Charlotte.
ACHIEVEMENTS & DESIGNATIONS
- National Association of Realtors®
- North Carolina Association of Realtors®
- Canopy Realtor® Association
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
Rookie of the Year 2000
Certified Military Specialist
- Married with two adult sons
- BS in Business and Communications – Queens University
- Native of Germany – Charlotte resident since 1986
- Member of the Alemania Society
- Member of the GACC, NC Chapter
- Member of the Mecklenburg Bee Keeper’s Association
- Prof. Member of PADI – Master Scuba Diving Instructor
- In my opinion, the best way to be successful, is to surround yourself with smart and ethical people. I find that both in the ownership of the firm, as with my colleagues. 18 years with the same company should be a testament to a positive work environment!
Well, besides the weather…Charlotte is a welcoming, embracing city. Our location truly offers the “best of all worlds”…close to the mountains, close to the beach, we boast an international airport, too many fantastic breweries to count, and almost any activity you might be engaged in, can be found in the Queen City.
- The Caribbean is only a few hours flight away ~ so scuba diving on the island of Bonaire is a favorite vacation spot!
- If there is a body of water, I’ll want to “blow bubbles”. Scuba diving is a true passion of mine, and if your curious, as a PADI Scuba instructor, I can help you learn to discover the wonders of the underwater world!
- I passed on bungee-jumping in South Africa, but did rent a Harley for 3 days and cruised through the Stellenbosch wine region, pretty exciting, considering they drive on the left!
Welcome to our growing and vibrant city of Charlotte! Since 2000, I’ve been helping buyers find just the right place to call home, and sellers maximize their home sales. I couldn’t imagine a more perfect profession for me; working with clients from all around the USA and from around the world is rewarding and fascinating. Focusing on each individuals needs and preferences is highly important, and diligence in evaluating home values is critical. I pride myself in attention to detail, good communication, and thorough research. As a German native, and bi-lingual, I can offer my services in my native tongue as well.
My husband and I are empty nesters now, having raised two sons in Charlotte. We are dog lovers, and partial to Labradors.
I’m a believer in life-long learning, and adapt that to my life by embracing various hobbies. Scuba diving is on the top of the list, which also always me to travel and explore our planet and experience different cultures. Bee-keeping has become a fascinating hobby, and other interests include reading, cooking, gardening, cycling and skiing.
Professionally, I carry various designations and am a member of our local and regional associations. I am a licensed Realtor in North and South Carolina. My primary area of expertise include Uptown Charlotte, Dilworth, Eastover, Myers Park and SouthPark.
Let me guide you through the buying or selling process. I strive to make it an enjoyable, educational, successful and stress-free experience.
3624 Johnny Cake Lane
|Back to Property List|
|Full-brick ranch home in Mountainbrook, one of Southpark’s most desirable neighborhoods! 4 brs/2 baths. HVAC & tankless water heater new in the last 2 years! Updates in KT & SS appliances. 4th BR/bonus currently used as an office/playroom-awesome addition to the traditional ranch. FP w gas logs in the family rm. 2-car attached garage, brick patio & covered front porch. Mountainbrook has a very active civic association with activities for all ages, year-round. Also its own private park. The Anne Heinig Park has a field, path, playground, bball court, shelter and lots of room to explore. Mountainbrook has a swim & tennis club in the neighborhood as well, and you can join for an additional fee. Check out the Southpark Loop, a cultural loop being developed by the city (https://www.theloopclt.org/) So many things going on-come join in the fun!||
Contact An Agent:
The data relating to real estate on this Web site derive in part from the Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. IDX program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither Cottingham Chalk nor any listing broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumer -- personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. © 2022 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc.
Data updated May 19, 2022.