Realtor® / Broker in North Carolina / South Carolina
704.641.5513 cell phone
Honest, thorough, professional and dedicated to helping you make the right decision. While most of my clients are Americans, as a German native, I am experienced at helping individuals and families moving from abroad make a smooth and pleasant transition to Charlotte.
ACHIEVEMENTS & DESIGNATIONS
- National Association of Realtors®
- North Carolina Association of Realtors®
Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Rookie of the Year at CCH 2000
Certified Military Specialist
- Married with two adult sons
- BS in Business and Communications – Queens University
- Native of Germany – Charlotte resident since 1986
- Member of the Alemania Society
- Member of the GACC, NC Chapter
- Member of the Mecklenburg Bee Keeper’s Association
- Prof. Member of PADI – Master Scuba Diving Instructor
- In my opinion, the best way to be successful, is to surround yourself with smart and ethical people. I find that both in the ownership of the firm, as with my colleagues. 18 years with the same company should be a testament to a positive work environment!
Well, besides the weather…Charlotte is a welcoming, embracing city. Our location truly offers the “best of all worlds”…close to the mountains, close to the beach, we boast an international airport, too many fantastic breweries to count, and almost any activity you might be engaged in, can be found in the Queen City.
- The Caribbean is only a few hours flight away ~ so scuba diving on the island of Bonaire is a favorite vacation spot!
- If there is a body of water, I’ll want to “blow bubbles”. Scuba diving is a true passion of mine, and if your curious, as a PADI Scuba instructor, I can help you learn to discover the wonders of the underwater world!
- I passed on bungee-jumping in South Africa, but did rent a Harley for 3 days and cruised through the Stellenbosch wine region, pretty exciting, considering they drive on the left!
Welcome to our growing and vibrant city of Charlotte! Since 2000, I’ve been helping buyers find just the right place to call home, and sellers maximize their home sales. I couldn’t imagine a more perfect profession for me; working with clients from all around the USA and from around the world is rewarding and fascinating. Focusing on each individuals needs and preferences is highly important, and diligence in evaluating home values is critical. I pride myself in attention to detail, good communication, and thorough research. As a German native, and bi-lingual, I can offer my services in my native tongue as well.
My husband and I are empty nesters now, having raised two sons in Charlotte. We are dog lovers, and partial to Labradors.
I’m a believer in life-long learning, and adapt that to my life by embracing various hobbies. Scuba diving is on the top of the list, which also always me to travel and explore our planet and experience different cultures. Bee-keeping has become a fascinating hobby, and other interests include reading, cooking, gardening, cycling and skiing.
Professionally, I carry various designations and am a member of our local and regional associations. I am a licensed Realtor in North and South Carolina. My primary area of expertise include Uptown Charlotte, Dilworth, Eastover, Myers Park and SouthPark.
Let me guide you through the buying or selling process. I strive to make it an enjoyable, educational, successful and stress-free experience.
Style & sophistication in this stone/cedar shake home on one of the most beautiful streets in Myers Park! Renovated & floorplan reworked in 2015 creating perfect home for entertaining.Large GR w/huge stone FP, exposed beam ceiling opens to KT w/commercial grade appliances includ. Viking range,built-in microwave,warming drawer,vegetable steamer. Honed granite counters & island w/prep sink.Two dishwashers & pot filler/specialty nooks for cooking supplies,hidden scullery w/custom cabinet. Mudroom w/built in fridge/freezer,drop zone. Den/library with custom built ins and French doors opening to tremendous outdoor terrace w/stone FP. Master BR down opens to screened porch.Renovated luxurious bath w/marble inlaid floor, marble shower, cast iron tub with pewter exterior, dual vanities,recessed lighting.Upstairs w/generous secondary BRs, bonus rm & exercise or could be media room. Incredible 3car gar. w/carriage house above w/separate living area & BR. Flat private yard perfect for pool.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
|Listing agent:||Rebecca McGrath|
Contact An Agent: