Realtor® / Broker in North Carolina / South Carolina
704.201.9734 cell phone
I so enjoy working with buyers and sellers to help them navigate all of the various aspects of a real estate transaction. One of my greatest pleasures occurs at closing: watching sellers enjoy the fruits of a productive sale or seeing the joy of buyers as they receive the keys to their dream home.
ACHIEVEMENTS & DESIGNATIONS
- National Association of Realtors®
- North Carolina Association of Realtors®
Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Served on the Grievance Committee of CRRA
- Served on the Professional Standards Committee of CRRA
- Served on the Board of Directors of CMLS
- Co-founder of Dickens Mitchener & Associates real estate firm
- Licensed Broker in both North and South Carolina since 1987
Certified Military Specialist
- Born in Morganton, N. C.
BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering from North Carolina State University
- MBA Degree from University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
- Board of Directors for Myers Park Country Club
- Board of Visitors for Lees McRae College
- Volunteer at Habitat for Humanity, Meals on Wheels, Urban Ministry
- Past Member of Charlotte Hornets Nest Kiwanis Club
- Contributor to the World of God educational program in Bayonnais, Haiti
- Obtained Eagle Scout and God & Country awards in the Boy Scouts
- Member and volunteer at Myers Park United Methodist Church
- Enjoy spending time with family, traveling, playing golf and painting
I’m proud to work at Cottingham Chalk because of the support, caring for agent’s success, the leadership team and their emphasis on the “Golden Rule”.
Charlotte is a progressive city with lots to offer.
Some favorite vacation spots of mine are the mountain area around Blowing Rock and the beaches at Litchfield by the Sea.
During my free time I enjoy playing golf and spending time with my family.
I enjoy sketching and painting landscapes and seascapes.
I came to Charlotte in 1971 after obtaining a BS degree in Mechanical Engineering from North Carolina State University and an MBA from UNC-Chapel Hill. After a career in sales of high-tech process equipment, I began my real estate profession with Cottingham Chalk & Associates in 1987. For thirty-one years, I worked in real estate brokerage in NC and SC, property management, house renovation, and finally, began and operated my own successful real estate company. I concentrate on serving the senior market in real estate but also help buyers and sellers of all ages.
One of my greatest pleasures occurs at closings: watching sellers enjoy the fruits of a productive sale or seeing the joy of buyers as they receive the keys to their dream home. Friends call me a true people person who enjoys helping other people, and a real estate vocation provides an outlet for this passion.
I enjoy serving others in many ways in Charlotte. This has lead me to volunteer at Habitat for Humanity, Meals on Wheels, Urban Ministry, Kiwanis Club, and other organizations. I have served the real estate community as a member of the Grievance and Professional Standards Committees of the Charlotte Regional Realtor Association and the Board of the Charlotte Multiple Listing Service. In addition, I have served on the Board of Visitors of Lees McRae College and Myers Park Country Club. I attend Myers Park Methodist Church.
Charlotte’s vibrant atmosphere reflects my enjoyment in living here. Sporting events, the Arts, restaurants, and parks provide a variety of activities. Charlotte’s proximity to the beach and mountains adds to the attraction of living here. Personally, I love to play golf, go on outings with family, and cheer on my favorite sports’ teams. I love to paint, especially landscapes!
MY SALESSales 1 - 4 of 4
Sold for $315,000 on Dec 18, 2020 for 90.3% of list price
→ More info
Sold for $1,440,000 on Sep 30, 2020 for 96.1% of list price
→ More info
Sold for $420,000 on Oct 31, 2019 for 97.9% of list price
Complex: Sharon Hills
→ More info
Sold for $480,000 on Aug 1, 2019 for 96.2% of list price
Complex: 800 Cherokee
→ More info
Sales 1 - 4 of 4
FEATURED LISTINGSListings 1 - 4 of 55 next →
6256 Sharon Hills Road, Charlotte, NC 28210
Subdivision: Sharon Hills
5 BR, 4.3 BA, 6474 sqft
Lucy Butler | MLS # 3589381 | Active
1619 Waxhaw Indian Trail Road, Waxhaw, NC 28173
Subdivision: Sandy Ridge
4 BR, 4.2 BA, 6482 sqft
Sadler Barnhardt | MLS # 3561956 | Contract
2200 Hopedale Avenue, Charlotte, NC 28207
Subdivision: Myers Park
5 BR, 4.1 BA, 6893 sqft
Anne Bell | MLS # 3696482 | Contract
Listings 1 - 4 of 55 next →